Shopping Cart – Checkout
Join CathyAnne each Tuesday August 11 – October 29 at 2:00 PM Pacific for a comprehensive exploration of Microsoft Outlook 2019.
This course includes instruction for both Desktop and Office 365 users.
This course covers the basics through Microsoft Outlook advanced features. From managing mail through calendar, contacts, and tasks, this course will have you navigating and using Microsoft Outlook with ease.
CathyAnne explains the concepts and controls, what’s happening on the display when using the application and insures everyone understands each skill.
Unlimited email support is provided.
Each lesson is 30-45 minutes followed by questions and discussion. Course tuition is $225.99
Space is limited. Register early to insure a seat!
Course Syllabus and Materials
This course includes:
- Eight live voice chat lessons in a Zoom.us classroom
- Free Audio and Text Documentation of each lesson
- Unlimited email support
Register for This Course via PayPal
The cost of this course is $225.99. Pay via the link on this page or with a credit card.
You’ll receive an email with course information within 48 business hours.
- Call (520) 955-6611 to place a credit card order
- Email CathyAnne with the training course in which you’d like to enroll to receive an invoice payment request via email
- Submit a PayPal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org with a note on the course in which you’d like to participate
Organizations and Government Agencies
Authorizations or purchase orders can be sent to:
PO Box 90812
Tucson, AZ 85752
ATI does not offer refunds on training courses. All purchases are final.