This is a comprehensive immersion into Internet Explorer with both JAWS for Windows and NVDA.
Learn the ins and outs of accessing this powerful web browser with the two most popular screen readers available today.
From the basics of accessing a web page through the advanced features of both screen readers, this course will show you everything you need to teach this application to blind and visually-impaired students.
Course Information and Syllabus
This course includes:
- Eight lessons in the use of Internet Explorer
- Copies of our Internet Explorer textbooks
- Four live voice-chat class discussions
- Complete support during the course
Register for This Course via PayPal
The cost of this course is $1000. Pay via the link on this page or with a credit card.
Discount codes and/or sales will not be honored for this course.
Use the “Purchase” link below to add An Immersion into Windows 10 with JAWS for Windows to your shopping cart. The page refreshes and displays a “Checkout” link. Use the “Checkout” link to purchase your training materials.
You’ll receive an email with course information within 48 business hours.
- Call (520) 955-6611 to place a credit card order
- Email CathyAnne with the name of the course for which you’d like to register to receive an invoice payment request via email
- Submit a PayPal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org with a note on including the name of the course in which you’d like to participate.
Organizations and Government Agencies
Authorizations or purchase orders can be sent to:
11900 N La Canada Dr Ste 69923
Oro Valley, AZ 85737-9923
ATI does not offer refunds on training courses. All purchases are final.
Access Technology Institute, LLC is a private organization and not accredited or recognized by any government agency. We offer certification based upon completion of our course of study.
Some government agencies or institutions might not accept our certification. It is the responsibility of the student to confirm acceptance of the certification prior to enrollment. Access Technology Institute, LLC does not act as an employment agency and cannot give assurance that its graduates will automatically obtain pay raises or employment.