This comprehensive textbook explores the PowerPoint 365 with JAWS for Windows in detail. From the basics of ribbon navigation and inserting slides and placeholder text through inserting slides, audio, pictures, setting up a slide show , and more, this textbook explains these PowerPoint in the friendly and easy-to-understand manner with which Access Technology Institute has become known.
This textbook was written with the blind computer user in mind and is the most complete reference available to blind and low vision students who wish to learn PowerPoint 365.
Table of Contents and Materials
This textbook is a digital download and includes the following:
- The textbook in Microsoft Word, HTML, and Plain Text Format
- Individually labeled mp3 files
- A sample presentation
The cost of this textbook is $94.99 as a digital download.
Purchase the Textbook through PayPal
Use the link below to add items to your shopping cart. You can add multiple items to your shopping cart.
To add more than one copy of a textbook to your shopping cart, select a number in the associated combo box.
When you’re ready to checkout, use the “Shopping Cart” link to complete your purchase through PayPal.
You’ll receive an email through which you can download your product(s).
- Call (520) 955-6611 to place a credit card order
- Email CathyAnne with a list of books you’d like to purchase to receive an invoice payment request via email
- Submit a PayPal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org with a note on which textbooks you’d like to download.
Organizations and Government Agencies
Authorizations or purchase orders can be sent to:
PO Box 90812
Tucson, AZ 85752
ATI does not offer refunds on digital downloads. All purchases are final.