This comprehensive textbook explores the most popular features of this powerful application. From the basics of ribbon navigation and inserting data into a cell through goal find, charts, databases, Quick Analysis, Flash Fill, pivot tables and more, this textbook explains these tools in the friendly and easy-to-understand manner with which Access Technology Institute has become known.
This textbook was written with the blind computer user in mind and is the most complete reference available to blind and low vision students who wish to learn windows.
Table of Contents and Materials
This textbook is a digital download and includes the following:
- The textbook in Microsoft Word, HTML, and Plain Text Format
- Individually labeled mp3 files
- Sample Worksheets
The cost of this textbook is $90.00 as a digital download.
Buy Now with PayPal
Use the button below to purchase An Immersion into Excel 2013 with JAWS for Windows 16. A download link will be emailed to your PayPal address within 24 hours. If you’d prefer to receive the download at an alternative address, please email CathyAnne with the alternative address.
Do one of the following:
- Call (520) 300-7859 to place a credit card order
- Email CathyAnne with a list of books you’d like to purchase to receive an invoice payment request via email
- Submit a PayPal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org with a note on which textbooks you’d like to download.
Organizations and Government Agencies
Authorizations or purchase orders can be sent to:
11900 N La Canada Dr Ste 69923
Oro Valley, AZ 85737-9923
ATI does not offer refunds on digital downloads. All purchases are final.