We’re pleased to announce a Friday weekly free Windows training course.
Fridays at 2:00 PM Pacific from April 10 – August 28
Each lesson will last approximately 30 minutes followed by questions and/or discussion.
These classes are live and will not be recorded.
The classroom has a password. Please Email CathyAnne (firstname.lastname@example.org) for classroom information and password.
Friday 2:00 PM Class Schedule
- The Start Menu
- The Windows Task Bar
- The Windows Desktop
- WordPad Display and Ribbons
- Text Management
- Font Attributes
- May 29 – Bullet and Numbered Lists, Document Formatting
- June 5 – WordPad Backstage and the Save As dialog
- June 12 – File Explorer Introduction, Configure File Explorer, Views and Navigating File Explorer
- June 19 – Select and organize File Explorer Documents
- June 26 – File Explorer Instant Search and the Search Ribbon
- July 03 – No class (USA Independence Day Holiday)
- July 10 – File Explorer Address Bar, Quick Access and Columns
- July 17 – Set Default Applications and Open Documents in Alternative Applications
- July 24 – The Run Dialog
- July 31 – Windows Desktop Shortcuts and Icon Properties
- August 7 – The Recycle Bin
- August 14 – Uninstall or Repair Applications
- August 21 – Virtual Desktops