We’re pleased to announce a Friday weekly free Windows training course.
Fridays at 2:00 PM Pacific from April 10 – August 7
Each lesson will last approximately 30 minutes followed by questions and/or discussion.
These classes are live. Purchase individual classes below or the full course
The classroom has a password. Please Email CathyAnne (firstname.lastname@example.org) for classroom information and password.
Friday 2:00 PM Class Schedule
- The Start Menu
- The Windows Task Bar
- The Windows Desktop
- WordPad Display and Ribbons
- Text Management
- Font Attributes
- Document Formatting
- WordPad Backstage and the Save As dialog
- File Explorer Introduction
- File Explorer Document Management
- File Explorer Instant Search and the Search Ribbon
- File Explorer Address Bar, Quick Access and Columns
- Windows Settings, the Run Dialog
- Windows Desktop Shortcuts and Virtual Desktops