Date and Time
Date: Friday April 14, 2017
Time: 4:00 PM Pacific DST
Place: Live Voice Chat Classroom (Talking Communities)
Presenter: CathyAnne Murtha
Join CathyAnne on Saturday March 18, 2017 for a free workshop on accessing ribbons. The seminar begins sharply at 4:00 PM Pacific. Please be on time.
The Classroom is open now.
This seminar will not be recorded.
To access the Live Voice Chat Classroom
Please note: The room will not be open until one hour prior to the workshop
- Visit the ATI Live Voice Chat Classroom
- If you haven’t installed the software plugin, please download and install from the link above
- Log in with your real name and password – ati2017
- Those logging in with handles will be disconnected from the conference room
We’ll be using WordPad in Windows 10 to practice.
- Opening and Closing the ribbon
- Accessing Ribbon Tabs
- Navigating Ribbon Groups
- Navigating Among Commands
- Activating Commands
- Types of Ribbon Commands
The workshop will last approximately one hour or until all questions concerning ribbons have been answered.