THIS CLASS IS FULL. Thank you for your interest.
Join CathyAnne each Wednesday at 2:00 PM Pacific from January 12,2022 through February 23,2022 for a comprehensive immersion into Windows 11. We’ll discuss the ins and outs of accessing this new and improved Operating System.
From the new Start Menu through widgets, the Task View, Snap Assist, File Explorer, WordPad, The Sandbox, and much more, this course will have you p and running in Windows 11 in no time!
Syllabus and Course Information
This training course includes seven lessons. Each lesson consists of:
- The lesson text in Microsoft Word, HTML, and Plain Text Format
- The lesson in mp3 format
- A live voice-chat session
Course tuition is $385.99. All lessons are digital downloads. Live voice chat sessions take place in a Zoom.us classroom.
Enroll in the Training Course vis PayPal
Use the link below to add the course to your shopping cart. You can add multiple items to your shopping cart.
To add more than one course to your shopping cart, select a number in the associated combo box.
When you’re ready to checkout, use the “Shopping Cart” link to complete your purchase through PayPal.
You’ll recieve your first lesson and login information on Thursday, January 6,2022.
- Call (520) 955-6611 to place a credit card order
- Email CathyAnne with a list of books you’d like to purchase to receive an invoice payment request via email
- Submit a PayPal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org with a note on which textbooks you’d like to download.
Organizations and Government Agencies
Authorizations or purchase orders can be sent to:
PO Box 90812
Tucson, AZ 85752
ATI does not offer refunds on digital downloads. All purchases are final.