Purchase the Windows 10 Training, Class One – The Start Menu Training package. This package includes the audio file and text documentation.
Class Topics and Included Materials
This class package includes:
- The class audio recording in mp3 format (20 minutes and 19 seconds in length)
- The class text document in html, plain text and Microsoft Word format
Topics in this class are:
- Access Technology Institute, LLC Copyright Notice
- The Windows Taskbar
- Focus on and Navigate the Windows Taskbar
- Taskbar Buttons
- Taskbar Windows Keyboard Accelerators
- Navigate Among Open Documents
- Jump Lists
- Open Jump Lists with Windows Keyboard Accelerators
- Pin and Unpin Items in Jump Lists
- Remove a History Item from the Jump List
- Jump List Contents are Dependent upon Applications
- Manage Taskbar Buttons
- Unpin Taskbar Applications
- Pin Applications to the Windows Taskbar
- The Windows Notification Area
- Navigate Open Applications
- Windows Keyboard Accelerators
- Task View
- Task View History
- Close Task View Applications
The cost of this training file is $5.99. Upon payment, you can download the file from the receipt page or from an email generated by the website.
If you don’t receive the email, please check your junk or spam folder.
Purchase the Training Package via PayPal
Use the link below to add items to your shopping cart. You can add multiple items to your shopping cart.
To add more than one copy of a textbook or audio file to your shopping cart, select a number in the associated combo box.
When you’re ready to checkout, use the “Shopping Cart” link to complete your purchase through PayPal.
You’ll receive an email through which you can download your product(s). If you don’t see the email in your inbox, please check your spam or junk folder.
- Call (520) 955-6611 to place a credit card order
- Email CathyAnne with a list of books you’d like to purchase to receive an invoice payment request via email
- Submit a PayPal payment to email@example.com with a note on which textbooks you’d like to download.
Oganizations and Government Agencies
Authorizations or purchase orders can be sent to:
Access Technology Institute, LLC
PO Box 90812
Tucson, AZ 85752
ATI does not offer refunds on digital downloads. All purchases are final.