Purchase the Windows 10 Training, Class Five – Text Management Training package. This package includes the audio file and text documentation.
Class Topics and Included Materials
This class package includes:
- The class audio recording in mp3 format (19 minutes and 18 seconds in length)
- The class text document in html, plain text and Microsoft Word format
Topics in this class are:
- Access Technology Institute, LLC Copyright Notice
- Edit a Document
- Windows Text Navigation Commands
- Cursor Placement
- Delete Text
- Delete Words and Text Strings
- Delete text strings
- Select Text
- Select Text with the Mouse
- Read Selected Text
- Delete Selected Text
- Remove Text Selection
- Cut, Copy and Paste
- Copy Text
- Cut Text
- Paste Text
- The Home Ribbon Paste Button
- The Paste Special Dialog
The cost of this training package is $8.99. Upon payment, you can download the file from the receipt page or from an email generated by the website.
If you don’t receive the email, please check your junk or spam folder.
Purchase the Audio File and Text Documentation via PayPal
Use the link below to add items to your shopping cart. You can add multiple items to your shopping cart.
To add more than one copy of a textbook, training package or audio file to your shopping cart, select a number in the associated combo box.
When you’re ready to checkout, use the “Shopping Cart” link to complete your purchase through PayPal.
You’ll receive an email through which you can download your product(s). If you don’t see the email in your inbox, please check your spam or junk folder.
- Call (520) 955-6611 to place a credit card order
- Email CathyAnne with a list of books you’d like to purchase to receive an invoice payment request via email
- Submit a PayPal payment to email@example.com with a note on which textbooks you’d like to download.
Organizations and Government Agencies
Authorizations or purchase orders can be sent to:
Access Technology Institute, LLC
PO Box 90812
Tucson, AZ 85752
ATI does not offer refunds on digital downloads. All purchases are final.