JAWS for Windows 2022 is a powerful screen reader with a myriad of configurations that help fine-tune your screen-reading experience.
This textbook introduces you the basics as well as the new features of JAWS for Windows 2022 that make computers more accessible than ever before.
From the basic configurations of JAWS through mouse navigation, navigating the display with the physical mouse, sound splitter, voice assistant, voice aliases, frames, table navigation, Convenient OCR, Picture Smart and much more, this comprehensive text will have you up and running with JAWS for Windows in a matter of minutes.
Please note this textbook is solely about JAWS and doesn’t incorporate any other applications into the training.
Table of Contents and Materials
Included in this textbook are the following:
- The Textbook in plain text, HTML and Microsoft Word Format
- 174 Individually labeled mp3 documents
- Suggested Exercises to Reinforce Skills
The cost of this textbook is $94.99 as a digital download.
Purchase the Textbook through PayPal
Use the “Add An Immersion into JAWS 2022 to your Shopping Cart” link to add items to your shopping cart. You can add multiple items to your shopping cart.
To add more than one copy of a textbook to your shopping cart, select a number in the associated combo box.
When you’re ready to checkout, use the “Shopping Cart” link to complete your purchase through PayPal.
You’ll receive an email through which you can download your product(s). If you don’t receive the email, please check your spam folder before contacting ATI.
- Call (520) 955-6611 to place a credit card order
- Email CathyAnne with a list of books you’d like to purchase to receive an invoice payment request via email
- Submit a PayPal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org with a note on which textbooks you’d like to download.
Organizations and Government Agencies
Authorizations or purchase orders can be sent to:
Access Technology Institute, LLC
PO Box 90812
Tucson, AZ 85752
ATI does not offer refunds on digital downloads. All purchases are final.