Learn how to teach JAWS for Windows to your students.
From reading text, convenient OCR and configuring punctuation through configuring frames and Research It, this course helps you learn the skills necessary to teach JAWS for Windows.
This is a four-week course.
Course Information and Syllabus
This course includes:
- Eight lessons in the use of JAWS for Windows 2018
- A copy of An Immersion into JAWS for Windows 2018 textbook
- Four live voice-chat or telephone class discussions (www.zoom.us)
- Complete support during the course
Register for This Course via PayPal
The cost of this course is $1000. Pay via the link on this page or with a credit card.
You’ll receive an email with course information within 48 business hours.
- Call (520) 955-6611 to place a credit card order
- Email CathyAnne with the name of the course for which you’d like to register to receive an invoice payment request via email
- Submit a PayPal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org with a note on including the name of the course in which you’d like to participate.
Organizations and Government Agencies
Authorizations or purchase orders can be sent to:
11900 N La Canada Dr Ste 69923
Oro Valley, AZ 85737-9923
ATI does not offer refunds on training courses. All purchases are final.
Access Technology Institute, LLC is a private organization and not accredited or recognized by any government agency. We offer certification based upon completion of our course of study.
Some government agencies or institutions might not accept our certification. It is the responsibility of the student to confirm acceptance of the certification prior to enrollment. Access Technology Institute, LLC does not act as an employment agency and cannot give assurance that its graduates will automatically obtain pay raises or employment.