Join CathyAnne each Tuesday from October 6 – November 24 for a comprehensive exploration of Excel 365.
This course introduces students to the basics of excel through advanced features. From inserting data and managing worksheets through databases and charts, this training course is the most comprehensive training course available for blind and visually-impaired students.
The course is taught with blind and visually-impaired students in mind. We include concepts and controls while teaching keyboard commands in context.
Course Syllabus and Materials
This course includes:
- Eight live voice chat lessons in a Zoom.us classroom
- Audio and Text Documentation for each lesson
- Unlimited email support
Register for This Course via PayPal
The cost of this course is $225.99. Pay via the link on this page or with a credit card.
You’ll receive an email with course information within 48 business hours.
- Call (520) 955-6611 to place a credit card order
- Email CathyAnne with the training course in which you’d like to enroll to receive an invoice payment request via email
- Submit a PayPal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org with a note on the course in which you’d like to participate
Organizations and Government Agencies
Authorizations or purchase orders can be sent to:
PO Box 90812
Tucson, AZ 85752
ATI does not offer refunds on training courses. All purchases are final.