Microsoft Outlook is part of the powerful Microsoft Office suite of programs. This textbook teaches students all the ins and outs of this popular email, contact, journal and appointment management program. From configuring Outlook 2019 to sending and receiving email, creating appointments and journal entries, using the popular notes and tasks features and much more, this textbook is a total immersion into Outlook 2019.
This textbook includes Office 2019 and Office 365 subscription.
This textbook is the most complete reference available to blind and low vision students who wish to learn Microsoft Outlook 2019.
Table of Contents and Materials
This textbook is a digital download and includes the following:
- The textbook in Microsoft Word, HTML, and Plain Text Format
- Over 340 Individually labeled files in mp3 format
Purchase the Textbook through PayPal
Use the link below To add your textbook to your shopping cart. You can add more than one item to the shopping cart by selecting a value in the shopping cart.
When you’re ready to checkout, use the “Shopping Cart” link to complete your purchase through PayPal.
You’ll receive an email through which you can download your product(s). If you don’t receive the email within an hour, please check your spam email folder.
- Call (520) 955-6611 to place a credit card order
- Email CathyAnne with a list of books you’d like to purchase to receive an invoice payment request via email
- Submit a PayPal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org with a note on which textbooks you’d like to download.
Organizations and Government Agencies
Authorizations or purchase orders can be sent to:
11900 N La Canada Dr Ste 69923
Oro Valley, AZ 85737-9923
ATI does not offer refunds on digital downloads. All purchases are final.