Join CathyAnne on Saturday, November 14, for a live voice-chat seminar on Windows 10. The seminar will be held in a live voice-chat classroom courtesy of Talking Communities. The sedminar is expected to last at least two hours but will end when all questions have been answered.
We’ll discuss the new features of Windows 10 and some of the most useful features of Windows 10. Feel free to write CathyAnne and suggest additional topics you’d like to discuss.
- The Start Menu
- Task View
- Virtual Desktop
- Action Center
- Snap Assist
- file Explorer
- Print to PDF
- Using Internet Explorer rather than Edge
- Privacy Settings
Included with the Seminar
The following are included with paid registration:
- The live voice-chat seminar
- A recording of the seminar discussion
The cost of this online seminar is $100. To register for the seminar, do one of the following;
Register now with PayPal
2. Call (520) 300-7859 to pay via credit card
3. Email CathyAnne and request an invoice payment request.
4. Submit a $100 PayPal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organizations and Government Agencies
Organizations and Government agencies can send authorizations or purchase orders to:
1. FAX: (800) 986-6198
2. Email: email@example.com
3. Snail Mail:
11900 N La Canada Dr Ste 69923
Oro Valley, AZ 85737-9923