We’re pleased to offer a training course on WordPress website design. This course is designed around the stand-alone WordPress installation. We’ll use the WordPress dashboard to create a dynamic website.
We’ll cover website basic setup through advanced features including creating pages with blocks, plugins, media library, categories, tags, comments and much more!
This class will take place at 4:00 PM PDT on Tuesdays April 2-23.
Participation is limited to 15 students. Register early!
Course Syllabus and Materials
The Training Course includes:
- Four Live Voice Chat Training Sessions (1-2 hours in duration)
- Class Exercises
- Weekly Tests
- Access to Class Recordings
- A certificate of completion
Register for this course through PayPal
This training course is $100.
Use the link below To add this training course to your shopping cart. You can add more than one item to the shopping cart by selecting a value in the shopping cart.
When you’re ready to checkout, use the “Shopping Cart” link to complete your purchase through PayPal.
You’ll receive an email through which you can download your textbook. If you don’t receive the email within an hour, please check your spam email folder.
Classroom login information will be sent via email the last week of March.
- Call (520) 955-6611 to place a credit card order
- Email CathyAnne with the course name. You’ll receive an invoice payment request via email
- Submit a PayPal payment to email@example.com with the course name.
ATI does not offer refunds on training courses or digital downloads. All purchases are final.