Our next Windows 10 with NVDA Live Training Course begins October 2, 2018, at 4:00 PM.
- Classes are held every Tuesday at 4:00 PM Pacific
- Classes can last up to two hours
- Students can participate via telephone or live voice-chat for training sessions
- This course will take place via telephone or live voice-chat (www.zoom.us).
Course Syllabus and Materials
This course includes:
- Eight streamed audio files (One lesson per week)
- Exercises to reinforce lesson skills
- Weekly Tests
- A copy of An Immersion into Windows 10 with NVDA textbook
- Eight live voice-chat sessions with CathyAnne to discuss the material and review
- Unlimited email support
Register for This Course via PayPal
The cost of this course is $1000. Pay via the link on this page or with a credit card.
You’ll receive an email with course information within 48 business hours.
- Call (520) 300-7859 to place a credit card order
- Email CathyAnne with the training course in which you’d like to enroll to receive an invoice payment request via email
- Submit a PayPal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org with a note on the course in which you’d like to participate
Organizations and Government Agencies
Authorizations or purchase orders can be sent to:
11900 N La Canada Dr Ste 69923
Oro Valley, AZ 85737-9923
ATI does not offer refunds on training courses. All purchases are final.