Learn how to teach Microsoft Outlook 2019 from the basics through the advanced features of the application.
From navigating the ribbon, messages, appointments, and contacts through rules and Quick Steps, this training course gives you the tools you need to teach Outlook 2016 to your students.
Included with this course are four voice-chat sessions where we review lessons and discuss teaching Microsoft Word to blind and visually-impaired consumers,
This is a four-week course.
Course Information and Syllabus
This course includes:
- Eight Classes streamed from the Internet
- Copy of An Immersion into Outlook 2019 with JAWS for Windows textbook
- Four live voice-chat or telephone review discussions (www.zoom.us)
- Complete support during the course
Register for This Course via PayPal
The cost of this course is $1000.00.
Use the “Purchase” link below to add the Outlook 2016 Trainer Certification Course to your shopping cart. Use the “Checkout” link to purchase your training course.
You’ll receive an email with course information within 48 business hours.
- Call (520) 955-6611 to place a credit card order
- Email CathyAnne with the name of the course for which you’d like to register to receive an invoice payment request via email
- Submit a PayPal payment to email@example.com with a note on including the name of the course in which you’d like to participate.
Organizations and Government Agencies
Authorizations or purchase orders for the amount of $1300.00 per component can be sent to:
11900 N La Canada Dr Ste 69923
Oro Valley, AZ 85737-9923
ATI does not offer refunds on training courses. All purchases are final.
Access Technology Institute, LLC is a private organization and not accredited or recognized by any government agency. We offer certification based upon completion of our course of study.
Some government agencies or institutions might not accept our certification. It is the responsibility of the student to confirm acceptance of the certification prior to enrollment. Access Technology Institute, LLC does not act as an employment agency and cannot give assurance that its graduates will automatically obtain pay raises or employment.