JAWS for Windows 18 is a powerful screen reader with a myriad of configurations that help fine-tune your screen-reading experience.
This textbook introduces you the basics of JAWS as well as the new features added to JAWS 18 that make computers more accessible than ever before.
From the basic configurations of JAWS through mouse navigation, navigating the display with the physical mouse, voice aliases, frames, table navigation, Convenient OCR and much more, this comprehensive text will have you up and running with JAWS for Windows in a matter of minutes.
Please note this textbook is solely about JAWS and doesn’t incorporate any other applications into the training.
Table of Contents and Materials
Included in this textbook are the following:
- The Textbook in plain text, HTML, Microsoft Word and Daisy Format
- Individually labeled mp3 documents
The cost of this textbook is $90.00 as a digital download.
Purchase the Textbook through PayPal
Use the button below to add An Immersion into Windows 10 with JAWS for Windows to your shopping cart. Use the “Shopping Cart” link to checkout and purchase your product(s).
You’ll receive an email through which you can download your product(s).
ATI Shopping Cart
- Call (520) 300-7859 to place a credit card order
- Email CathyAnne with a list of books you’d like to purchase to receive an invoice payment request via email
- Submit a PayPal payment to firstname.lastname@example.org with a note on which textbooks you’d like to download.
Organizations and Government Agencies
Authorizations or purchase orders can be sent to:
11900 N La Canada Dr Ste 69923
Oro Valley, AZ 85737-9923
ATI does not offer refunds on digital downloads. All purchases are final.