This comprehensive textbook explores the most popular features of this powerful application. From the basics of ribbon navigation and inserting data into a cell through goal find, charts, databases, Quick Analysis, Flash Fill, pivot tables and more, this textbook explains these tools in the friendly and easy-to-understand manner with which Access Technology Institute has become known.
This textbook was written with the blind computer user in mind and is the most complete reference available to blind and low vision students who wish to learn windows.
Table of Contents and Materials
This textbook is a digital download and includes the following:
- The textbook in Microsoft Word, HTML, and Plain Text Format
- Individually labeled mp3 files
- Sample Worksheets
The cost of this textbook is $90.00 as a digital download.
Purchase the Textbook through PayPal
Use the button below to add An Immersion into Windows 10 with JAWS for Windows to your shopping cart. Use the “Shopping Cart” link to checkout and purchase your product(s).
You’ll receive an email through which you can download your product(s).
ATI Shopping Cart
- Call (520) 300-7859 to place a credit card order
- Email CathyAnne with a list of books you’d like to purchase to receive an invoice payment request via email
- Submit a PayPal payment to email@example.com with a note on which textbooks you’d like to download.
Organizations and Government Agencies
Authorizations or purchase orders can be sent to:
11900 N La Canada Dr Ste 69923
Oro Valley, AZ 85737-9923
ATI does not offer refunds on digital downloads. All purchases are final.