Microsoft Word 2016 is a powerful tool for creating dynamic documents that include a variety of elements. In this textbook CathyAnne explores the basics of the application through advanced features.
From formatting documents through inserting and configuring tables, forms, templates, mail merge, track changes, document sharing and more, this powerful program offers document formatting options that were inaccessible just a short time ago.
Jaws for Windows specific commands are explored including tables, locating document elements, and more.
This textbook was written with the blind computer user in mind and is the most complete reference available to blind and low vision students who wish to learn windows.
Table of Contents and Materials
This textbook is a digital download and includes the following:
- The textbook in Microsoft Word, HTML and Plain Text Format
- Individually labeled files in mp3 format
The cost of this textbook is $90.00 as a digital download.
Purchase the Textbook through PayPal
Use the button below to add An Immersion into Windows 10 with JAWS for Windows to your shopping cart. Use the “Shopping Cart” link to checkout and purchase your product(s).
You’ll receive an email through which you can download your product(s).
ATI Shopping Cart
- Call (520) 300-7859 to place a credit card order
- Email CathyAnne with a list of books you’d like to purchase to receive an invoice payment request via email
- Submit a PayPal payment to email@example.com with a note on which textbooks you’d like to download.
Organizations and Government Agencies
Authorizations or purchase orders can be sent to:
11900 N La Canada Dr Ste 69923
Oro Valley, AZ 85737-9923
ATI does not offer refunds on digital downloads. All purchases are final.