Join CathyAnne the third Saturday of each month at 4:00 PM Pacific for an Access Technology Trainer meeting.
Meetings are held in a zoom.us live voice-chat classroom and include:
- A discussion on topics related to working as an Access Technology Trainer
- A training session on a topic of interest
- Q&A and ideas for future meetings
These sessions are for Access Technology Trainers only. This isn’t intended for the general public.
To participate in the monthly discussions:
- Email CathyAnne from your work email
- If you are self-employed, Email CathyAnne with your website address or other information that verifies your profession
You’ll receive a login for Access Technology Institute through which you can log in and participate in the discussions and training.
Meetings are not recorded to insure privacy.
We look forward to seeing you there!
2019 Meeting Dates
- Discussion topic: How to ensure positive student outcomes
- Training: CathyAnne Murtha – Windows 10 Virtual Desktops
- Q&A and ideas